Providing clarity on diagnosis and tailored recommendations.
Below is Intuition Wellness Center’s list of continuing education workshops, therapy groups, wellness classes, holiday closures, and other community events. If you have any questions about any of our events or closures, please feel free to give us a call at 520-333-3320.
Click here if you would like to tour our center.
- This event has passed.
Skills to Thrive
November 16, 2016 @ 5:15 pm - 6:45 pm
Navigating adolescence can be difficult, but there are teachable skills that can greatly help. Skills to Thrive is an activity (art, writing) social group for teenage girls, ages 14 to 18, who want to improve their relationships, connections and communication style as well as to better manage their emotions and feelings and to increase their sense of self and confidence.
The focus for Skills to Thrive is:
- Awareness of body, mind and surroundings
- Staying in the present moment (not letting what has occurred or what might occur interfere with what is going on now)
- Understanding what you are feeling
- Using your thoughts to change your feelings
- Accepting situations as they are and not how you want them to be.
How to Register
Please call 520-333-3320 to register today.
$80 per 90 minute group session.