Providing clarity on diagnosis and tailored recommendations.
Below is Intuition Wellness Center’s list of continuing education training workshops, therapy groups, holiday closures, and other community events. If you have any questions about any of our events or closures, please feel free to give us a call at 520-333-3320. Click here if you would like to tour our center.
- This event has passed.
Skills To Thrive Teen Girls Therapy Group
March 22 @ 5:15 pm - 6:45 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:15pm on Wednesday, repeating until April 19, 2017
Navigating adolescence can be difficult, but there are teachable skills that can greatly help. Skills to Thrive is an activity-based (art, writing) social skills group for teenage girls, ages 14 to 18, who want to improve their relationships, connections and communication style as well as better manage their emotions and increase their sense of self confidence.
The focus for Skills to Thrive is:
- Awareness of body, mind and surroundings
- Staying in the present moment (not letting what has occurred or what might occur interfere with what is going on now)
- Understanding what you are feeling
- Using your thoughts to change your feelings
- Accepting situations as they are and not how you want them to be.
Call 520-333-3320 To Register
$80 per 90 minute group session plus $150 for intake.
Sessions may be billable to insurance.