One of our goals at Intuition Wellness Center, as an independent group practice, is to provide outstanding, effective mental health care services that are accessible without sacrificing quality.
PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED
- Check (There is a $25 dollar charge for Returned Checks)
- Credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, & HSA)
INSURANCE PLANS ACCEPTED
- Aetna: Commercial Health, Medical Rental Network, Worker’s Compensation Network, and Auto Network.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield: Indemnity, PPO, HMO (non-employer plans), Medicare Supplement-Senior Preferred, and Workers’ Compensation.
- Other: If you have another insurance carrier not listed above, we will provide you with a “Superbill” for you to submit for reimbursement, depending on your plan coverage, to your insurance company.
SERVICES & PROGRAMS FEE SCHEDULE
Counseling Services Provided by Licensed Psychologist or Social Worker:
- $200 Therapy Intake (60 Min)
- $165 – Psychotherapy Session (60 Min)
- $123.75 – Psychotherapy Session (45 Min)
- $82.50 – Psychotherapy Session (30 Min)
- $20.63 – Case management by psychologist or LCSW per 15 Min
- $41.25 – Late arrival to a scheduled appointment per 15 Min
- $165 – Cancellation Fee without 24-hour notice for services provided by psychologist or social worker
Counseling Services Provided by Supervised Psychology Externs:*
- $100 – Therapy Intake (60 Min)
- $75 – Psychotherapy Session (60 Min)
- $9.38 – Cancellation Fee without 24-hour notice for services provided by a psychology extern; clients are responsible for full payment even if tardy.
- * Psychology Extern services are not billable to insurance
Services Provide by Registered/Licensed Pediatric Occupational Therapist:
- $200 – Evaluation (Ages 0 – 5) (60 Min)
- $250 – Evaluation (Ages 6 and up) (60 Min)
- $60 – Feedback session without follow-up treatment (60 Min)
- $85.00 – Occupational Therapeutic Activities (60 Min)
- $63.75 – Occupational Therapeutic Activities (45 Min)
- $42.50 – Occupational Therapeutic Activities (30 Min)
- $10.63 – Case management by OTR/L per 15 Min
- $21.25 – Late arrival to a scheduled appointment per 15 Min
- $85 – Cancellation Fee without 24-hour notice for services provided by an occupational therapist
Psychological Testing & Assessments:
Intuition Wellness Center provides assessment services to clarify strengths and weaknesses and develop a report of individualized recommendations. These include but are not limited to: Annual Wellness Screening, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), School Success Consultation, Cognitive and Personality Evaluations, Parent-Child Relationship Assessment, and Sensory and Motor Screenings.
After the initial client intake and prior to additional assessment, a detailed Evaluation Cost Estimate is prepared based upon the recommendations of the clinical team member. A $500 retainer fee may be required prior to testing with the remaining balance expected when results and a final report are received.
- $200 – Assessment Intake – Licensed Clinical Team Member
- $100 – Assessment Intake – Extern
- $200 – Assessment – Licensed Clinical Team Member
- $100 – Assessment – Extern
- $25 – Charge for Returned Checks
- $10 – Clinical records request hard copy; electronic records no charge
TRAINING & CONSULTATION SERVICES FEE SCHEDULE
Training & Consultation:
- $165 – Clinical Consultation (Individual Per 60 Min)
- $165 – Clinical Supervision (Individual Per 60 Min)
- Varies – Continuing Education
- Varies – Program Development/Training
WELLNESS PROGRAMMING FEE SCHEDULE
- $12 – Family of up to four or fewer members (60 Min)
- $16 – Family of up to six members (60 Min)
Nurtured Mothering Series
- $100 – Per person (one series includes four consecutive weekly group classes) (90 Min each class)
Parents’ Heart-To-Heart Presentation/Discussion
- $20 – Per person (60 Min presentation/discussion)
- $25 – Per person and an additional guest (60 Min presentation/discussion)