Intuition Wellness Center offers a variety of group yoga classes for children, teens, young adults and parents that are focused on offering a light-hearted, supportive and joyful experience.
Many Ways To Wellness
NURTURED MOTHERING SERIES
Mothering is a sacred and deeply rewarding experience. It can bring moments of great joy as well as frustration, despair, and exhaustion. Learn simple yoga practices to nurture and restore the body. Explore your thoughts and beliefs about your role as a mother through art and journaling. Gain concrete parenting strategies to help you feel more ease and relaxed as you care for your children.
Nurtured Mothering is a four-part series and consists of four consecutive weekly group classes. Each series costs $100 and may be taken separately. Facilitated by Navneet Lahti, LCSW, Family & Child Clinician, Yoga Instructor. Book a series now.
Four-Part Evening Series \ Mondays 7:00 PM-8:30 PM beginning September 10
- Self Care: Nurturing yourself while caring for your family. Completed.
- Communication: Connecting with your partner & children. In Progress.
- A Calm & Happy Home: Creating structure & routine. Register Now.
- Community: Building your support system. Coming Soon.
This summer wrap up your week by nurturing the entire family. Enjoy happy, healthy, quality time together in a family yoga class facilitated by Carolyn Reece, Certified ChildLight Yoga Instructor. No yoga experience is needed, only the desire to have fun! For families with children ages 5-10.
To include younger siblings, please contact Intuition Wellness Center at 520-333-3320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Classes are offered Fridays 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM on Register for August 17 or August 31.
Cost per class: Family of four members or fewer $12 | Family of up to six members $16.
Register now for Family Yoga! Space is limited.
THERAPEUTIC YOGA & ART
Intuition Wellness offers an array of Therapeutic Art & Yoga groups focused on a specific mental health challenge, as well as individual sessions, for children, adolescents, young adults, and parents. Intuition Wellness Therapeutic Art & Yoga services are facilitated by licensed mental health professionals and may also be offered as an approach to individual counseling that weaves the healing benefits of yoga with traditional counseling. Call for more information.
INCREDIBLE BENEFITS OF YOGA:
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves concentration
- Supports optimal energy levels
- Encourages a positive relationship with the body
- Releases feelings of negativity
- Brings stillness of mind and calm
- Improves self-esteem
- Creates a deeper sense of self awareness
- Offers a sense of belonging and community
- Encourages creativity and self expression
- Recharges the immune system