What is Naturopathic Medicine?
The focus of naturopathic medicine is to help your family achieve optimal health. This medical approach not only helps treat and prevent disease but also always focuses on the bigger picture – how to make you or your child as healthy and happy as possible. A naturopathic doctor can write you prescriptions when necessary but prefers to use natural remedies, nutrition, and lifestyle changes as the basis of treatment. Their goal is to find the root cause of any issue instead of simply covering up a symptom.
Naturopathic Pediatric Care Includes:
- Newborn, Well Baby, Child and Teen Physical Exams
- Prevention and Treatment of Common Childhood Illnesses
- Food Allergies and Intolerances
- Nutrition Advice for Kids and Parents
- Vaccination Counseling
- Mood and Behavior Issues
- Infant and Child Sleep Support
- Digestive Concerns
- Recurrent Infections
- Dermatological Conditions
- Handling Puberty Gracefully and Optimally