Hi. How are you? Like… really? Are you struggling as much as most parents right now? Look. I know you’re worried about your kid(s). I’ll give you some ideas for them, too. I’m pretty concerned about you right now though. The expectations on you are confusing and more than they should be. You know, your kids can’t be fully well if you aren’t. You need support, Mamas and Papas. And kindness and joy and quiet and presence.
I don’t have anything very profound to say. Just know that we’re thinking about you and we’re here for you. And while I have your attention, maybe a meditation or two for you and the kids would be nice…
8 Little Meditations for Parents and their Kids
- Get started with 10 Easy Steps for Mindfulness Meditation
- Have just a few minutes? 8 Simple Breathing Strategies
- Release Anger. Meditation with Your Feet
- Sleepy time with deep breathing and visual imagery. Sleep Meditation for Kids & Parents
- Easy Relaxation for Kids using visual imagery and progressive muscle relaxation
- Loving Kindness Meditation using compassion for self and others
- When you just need to Breathe, Mama
- And finally, register now for a FREE 15-min Virtual Meditation Break for Busy Moms on July 21
At Intuition Wellness Center, we specialize in health and wellness services for children, young adults, and their families. If you think you would like some extra support, we’re here for you. Call 520-333-3320 or request an appointment.